Just because it is cold and snowy outside, that doesn’t mean you have to be bored. Here in Detroit, there is always something to do. Here are a few winter events in Detroit you should consider attending to help boost your spirits during the last days of this chilly season.
- A Bright New Boise. Stop by the Marlene Boll Theatre to catch a performance of this thoughtful play. It runs February 9th through February 25th.
- Valentine’s Date Night at Sloan Museum. On Friday, February 16th from 6-10pm, you and a date can enjoy the museum at a romantic after-hours event. Tickets include a catered dinner, the museum exhibits, a souvenir photo, and dancing.
- Blues Concert. Held on Saturday, February 24th, Monroe County’s 31st Annual Black History Month Blues Concert will feature a number of world-renowned artists like Ruthie Foster, Rev. Robert B. Jones, Sr., Anthony Gomes, and more.
- Hamtramck Music Fest 2018. Entering its fifth year, the Hamtramck Music Fest will take place March 1st through the 4th, at various venues depending on which date you attend. Enjoy relaxing to the dynamic sounds of local bands.
- Music of Harry Potter. If you or anyone in your family love Harry Potter, the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra will perform the soundtrack live on March 3rd.
For more ways to spice up winter, come visit Romeo Ford to test drive the exciting new lineup for 2018.